We’d be happy to help organize a Reunion or Genealogy Workshop for families or groups with similar interests, typically having ancestors from the same region. Such events could include:
- Visits to ancestral villages, homes, churches, cemeteries, schools
- Lectures on the history, art, architecture, archeology, genealogy of the region
- Workshops on how to access and read Czech archival records.
- Visits to nearby cultural sites like open-air museums, castles, etc.
As an example the following is the program of the Žďár Hills Reunion & Genealogy Workshop that we held in September 2012. Part of the conference included a visit to the open air museum in Vesely Kopec, as shown in the video.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS
In this category
- Ancestral tours
- Genealogy Research
- Translation of archival records
- Photographs of ancestral houses, churches, and cemeteries
- Guiding & interpreting
- Conferences & reunions
- Lost family search
- Translation of old documents
- Genealogical Website Design & Publishing
- Abandoned real estate
- Personal Czech lessons via Skype